¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Monday, October 5, 2009

Victorian Era Galore!


As I perused a web site dedicated to the Old West, I found a link to a wonderful web site which contains links to information about the Victorian era and just about everything in that time period.  One could spend hours looking here!

Victoriana.com

The categories on their main page are: Decorating, Remodeling, Fashion, Travel, and History.

Each section includes lots of illustrations, and many links to even more topics;  at first glance, I saw Gardening, Homes, Food and Recipes.

Here is the Halloween page.  If I had discovered this earlier, I might have had a Victorian themed Halloween party this year, but even so, I am tempted to include some of these wonderful ideas.

Enjoy perusing the site!

~ D.S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails