¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Handful of Helmets


(Clockwise, from upper left to lower left)


Here we have a small collection of headgear from the Etsy site.  I found myself attracted to items that seemed to have required a bit of time and also had an aura of inventiveness about them.  It is my opinion that we as humans often believe things that we think we could not have made ourselves are cool.  I know I do!   ;-)  I tried to choose pieces from artists I have not included here before.  Enjoy!

~ DS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails