¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Friday, May 6, 2011

There's a SALE in my shop. Everything is 10% off!


You can now take advantage of the 10% off of everything sale in my Artfire shop! This would be an ideal time to buy something that you liked, but perhaps did not get around to buying. Or multiple somethings, if you so choose.

Just to let you know, I do ship internationally, and most of my items come nestled in lovely organza gift bags (rings come in white ring boxes, and earrings will come to you on a black velvet earring card inside the organza bag).

I truly appreciate all business, and as always, if you would pass along links to my shop to anyone who you think might have an interest, that is also appreciated. Enjoy the sale!

~ DreamSteam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails