¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brass Wing and Smoky Glass Bead Earrings by DreamSteam

Brass Wings and Smoky Glass Bead Earrings by DreamSteam
It's 2012!  As promised, here are my first pieces of jewelry of the new year.

The faceted glass beads have a pretty smoky quartz color to them.  I really like the stylized, almost art-deco wings that I chose for these earrings, and I am very picky about my wings!

I had to convince myself to post these for sale in my Artfire shop, because I like them so much.  (But if I do not like the things I make, they do not go public, hence I will actually want to keep most of the things that I sell. Catch 22!) 

Two resin rings are in process now; I am using some new materials and have to fidget with them until I am happy with the results. Soon, I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails