¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tales from Anachrocon... Coming Soon!


 Greetings, everyone!

I adored Anachrocon. For at least eight hours, there was a goofy smile on my face as I wandered the halls and spoke to many, many artists and other fascinating people and bought lots of souvenirs.  I have lots of pictures and stories to tell, so it may take a while to collect my thoughts and try to decide where to start!

A separate page for all of the photos is now available HERE.  You may also access the photo gallery from the link at the upper right hand edge of the main site page.  I will add more photos daily until I run out, so please check back often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails